To Our Valued Patients,
On behalf of everyone at Physical Therapy Now, we hope this email finds you and your loved ones doing well.
Because the Covid-19 situation continues to demand attention, we are touching base, as promised, to update you regarding our operational status and to assure you that we have not lost focus on your healthcare needs.
Our teams are here – ready, willing, and able to provide expert Physical Therapy! Telemedicine appointments are available for follow-up visits and non-urgent matters, and we are modestly expanding our Therapists’ schedules to accept a wider range of Physical Therapy issues for in-office visits for new and existing patients.
To help alleviate any concerns you may have about coming to our offices, here is a bulleted overview of the aggressive precautionary measures we are undertaking administratively and in-clinic to make your visit as safe as possible:
In-Office Health Precautions
- Everyone entering our clinics will be screened for fever.
- Lobbies, exam rooms and all public spaces are being cleaned more frequently throughout the day with medical-grade sanitizers and antibacterial agents.
- Hand sanitizer has been made more readily available for patients and staff.
- Seating in our waiting rooms has been limited and reoriented to accommodate for “social distancing.”
- Doctors and staff will be required to wear masks.
- All patients will be required to wear a PPE facial mask or cloth covering (e.g. bandanna).
- The number of vendors and outside visitors to PTNOW clinics is being limited.
- Patients are being given the option to return to their car to wait for notification that the doctor is ready to begin their appointment.
- Only the patient will be allowed in the clinic, except for minors or patients needing an adult caregiver.
- Options for “contactless payment” are now available.
- All appointment scheduling now includes an expanded range of Covid 19-related questions. Patients will not be scheduled (or allowed to enter our clinics) if they exhibit any combination of the following: fever, new shortness of breath, dry cough, feel sick. To be seen, patients will need to be symptom-free for at least 24 hours without the use of cough- or fever-suppressing medications.
- Timeslots for in-clinic appointments have been organized with buffer periods to reduce patient-to-patient interactions in our waiting rooms as much as possible.
- Patients are being advised to come to their appointment alone, if possible, to keep the number of bodies in the office to a minimum.
- Patients are being encouraged to complete all required paperwork prior to coming to the clinic. If paperwork is pending, the patient may be required to complete it in their vehicle.
Providing timely, expert, compassionate care in a safe environment has always been our mission, and we’re more dedicated than ever to delivering on those promises.
We are here for you.
Physical Therapy Now Team